An Efficient Secure Message Transmission in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks using Enhanced Homomorphic Encryption Scheme
In MANETs the nodes are capable of roaming independently. The node with inadequate physical protection can be easily captured, compromised and hijacked. Due to this huge dependency's on the nodes, there are more security problems. Therefore the nodes in the network must be prepared to work in a mode that trusts no peer. In this paper we look at the current scheme to transmit the data in MANETs. We then propose a new scheme for secure transmission of message in MANETs as Alternative scheme for DF2019;s new Ph and DF2019;s additive and multiplicative PH. Here we also provide the computational cost of the homomorphic encryption schemes. We also provide the implementation issues of our new scheme in MANETs. For the entire message to be recoverd by the attacker, the attacker needs to compromise atleast g nodes, one node from each group g and know the encryption keys to decrypt the message. The success rate of our proposed new scheme is 100% if there are more number of active paths in each group of the network.
- Article PDF
- TEI XML Kaleidoscope (download in zip)* (Beta by AI)
- Lens* NISO JATS XML (Beta by AI)
- HTML Kaleidoscope* (Beta by AI)
- DBK XML Kaleidoscope (download in zip)* (Beta by AI)
- LaTeX pdf Kaleidoscope* (Beta by AI)
- EPUB Kaleidoscope* (Beta by AI)
- MD Kaleidoscope* (Beta by AI)
- FO Kaleidoscope* (Beta by AI)
- BIB Kaleidoscope* (Beta by AI)
- LaTeX Kaleidoscope* (Beta by AI)
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2013 Authors and Global Journals Private Limited
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.